Friday, March 1, 2013

Great Times With My Roommates





The Best Roomy Ever~ Kendra Curtis

This year I've had so much fun rooming with this girl! Kendra, she is such a sweetheart. This picture was taken at the USU vs. U of U football, and of course USU won! This game was quite the adventure, after we made a touchdown, we were at 27 points. My guy friends picked me up, and basket tossed me into the  air 27 times, I got a bucket list item checked off that night. Oh, great times! My favorite Kendra memories include, Country Swing on Wednesdays, Late study nights at the library, Random Walmart runs, etc... It's been a way fun year so far!

Oh, yeah! We like to Match on Purpose! :) 

So, a few weeks ago, I came out dressed in my polka dot dress all ready for church. My roommate Britney had a polka dot dress on as well, we laughed that we matched. We were running late to church, our roommate Audrey came down stairs and exclaimed, "I want to match too!" So she ran upstairs and changed to match us. We giggled, we got all kinds of compliments at church, it was great! :) I love my roommates!

Britney Got her Mission Call!!!

On January 24, 2013, my roommate Britney opened her mission call to Tuscan, Arizona. I am so excited for her, she is going to be such a phenomenal missionary!  The announcement about the missionary age change in general conference on October 6, 2012, has been such a blessing! Almost all of my roommates are planning on serving missions. It will be exciting to see where everyone gets called! :)



Celebrating Britney's Birthday

On February 14th, we celebrated Britney's Birthday at Olive Garden. We had so much fun! We ended up with a totally awesome waiter, he even offered to be mine and Audrey's Valentine. It was such a fun night reminiscing, and talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment