Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Congrats To My Cousin Justin and his wife Lauran!!

Thankfully I made it to Phoenix just in time!
So, my Spring break started on Friday March 8, that night I rushed through finishing a midterm project for school, I finished it at midnight! Four hours later I woke up at 4 a.m so I could leave for the airport at 5:30a.m. (Had to finish some last minute packing as well, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten up so early) It was funny my Aunt Nanette and Dad, were also flying to Phoenix, Arizona, but we all ended up catching different planes, because that was the best we could get.

The Wedding
We made it just in time for my cousin Justin and his fiance Lauran's wedding. They were married in the Mesa Arizona temple, what a cute couple they are! They had a beautiful candle lit reception. What a fun night! I was sure glad I was able to go.










I just love this picture, I think the look on Justin's face says it all! I really think they are going to be so happy together. 















                                                                                                                                 





They were married in the charming Mesa Arizona temple. I thought the architecture was so unique, it really grew on me while I was there... Thankfully the weather held out, it was a beautiful day!






So excited to have a new cousin-in-law. She seems like such a fun girl! Looking forward to seeing more of this girl. 















I was so happy to see my cousin Jennica! I definitely consider her one of my best friends! We've been friends since we were little. We have made so many wonderful memories over the years, from sleepovers, going on a cruise to mexico together, etc... I just love her! She is going to Snow College right now, we are going to college on opposite sides of the state so we don't see each other very often. It's crazy to see how quickly things are changing with time. How exciting to see our first cousin on the Clark side of the family get married. 

No comments:

Post a Comment